munsation

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Good day folks,

hmm.. Have you ever enjoyed bus journeys? Sometimes I do enjoy bus journeys in the morning.. It sets me thinking and prepare myself properly for the day. (though I must say that sometimes I have head nodding sessions in the bus instead. Ha)
Have been taking this bus journey since young. The same bus, same route, just that a shorter destination. Used to take the same bus to my primary school after I shifted house. N wala. I'm taking the same bus... 16 years on. Ha. Damn. It doesn't help but makes you feel old ya? Ha. Am typing this in the bus journey to work anyway. Ha. Talk about technology. It's scary isn't it? You r connected everywhere. Hahah..

Yesterday, Chris was telling me that he is having his quarter life crisis. Not sure where to go or rather not sure what to do. Maybe it's in banking sales ppl I guess. Once our sales is not fantastic, u tend to worry abit. Well for him, he seldom worry on such things. How things change eh? Will we still be in the banking line in the future? I wonder.

Anyway, I watched eat, pray, love online. A very good and meaningful movie. Some meaningful quotes I got there is: Ruin is a gift. We must learn to appreciate it and embrace it with an open heart and mind. To think about it, ruin is actually good in a way. Yes I feel ruined by my ex. But well, on the other hand, you will move on, grow and probably make better decisions in the future. Ruin changes a person but not necessary in a bad way. Pending on how a person approaches it, it may be a positive thing. Think of the silver lining in a cloud. There's always something bright out of it. Everyone that comes into our lives gives us lessons to learn and grow. As we take these lessons, we change, develop and think differently. Probably in a more mature sense as we factor in all these life lessons. Searching oneself is never easy. But as we move along and understand ourselves from every lesson, hey, we get to know ourselves abit better and this will lead to knowing oneself.

Sad thing though for now is that I'm not sure in relationships anymore. Maybe for now I guess. Trust is something that its hard to earn yet easy to break. Probably I believe and trusted people too easily. Not saying that she did anything bad, but its just that the faith to go the distance is gone i guess. Wendy has said that my previous relationship seems like a fairytale and it seemed good. Ha. Oh well, fairytale ain't true isn't it? Anyway, I've moved on. Probably enjoy singlehood for now I guess. What happens next, im not sure too. But one thing I do know is that I'll probably have to settle what I want to do first. This is still hanging in me for the longest time... Do I still wanna do sales? Have to sort this out. Am still doing things as per normal.. But evey once in a while. This thought will pop in. Hai. Life ain't easy eh? Ha.

Alright.. My destination is reaching.. Meaning that this post should end too. Ha. I think I might just start posting in bus journeys. Hahaha.. Till thn. Take care ppl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home