munsation

Monday, November 22, 2010

It's another new week. Monday again. Feeling the Monday blues? You betcha. Ha. Hmm.. The weekend has passed quickly. Spending Friday night blading away tiring myself, went club hopping on Saturday and Sunday was spent on gaming and soccer. Sad to say, there is still something missing. Heh. Yeah. I think those who read will get what I meant. There are still times whereby I'll think of her. But I know I shouldn't do that at all.. But hey. 4 years. Easy to forget? Nah I don't really think so.. Of course the feeling is different from a month back. It is just.... Err.. So close yet so far kinda feeling? Nah.. I also dunno how to put it out in words. Anyway, shall not turn this into an emo entry. Hahaha..

Work is turning pretty meaningless it seems. What am I doing? What is it that I want? This is really quarter life crisis. Ha.. Oh well, probably have to wait for my degree before I can apply for jobs. At least I'm armed with a business degree is so much better than a fsv diploma. See how it goes. Searching back my goal and motivation? Yeah. Probably.

Anyway, I have a new hobby these days. (and I tell ya, it's not good) haha.. I'm into my room's tv! Addicted to shows played on funshion. Watched several movies, the entire series of lie to me and am watching white collar currently. Talk about being a couch potato eh? Haha. Am turning into one I guess. And it is not good!!!!! Haha..

Alright. Destination nearing. Time to prepare for the week. Ciaos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home